perfect winter!!!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

early in the day
the greenery around , the mocking birds chirping!!
tiny dew drops falling from the womb of leaves cheering the herbs saying, its a new day to grow bigger and stronger
 the lazy sun drooping out from the clouds yawning, and giving warm wishes to the nature
cool breeze from the hills around  make me feel lazy and still accompanying me to sleep for some more time and the golden rayz entering the window of ma room waking me and energizing me to start the day showing the lovely atmosphere around .

wat a lovely way to start a day i feel, getting out of my room ready and feeling the crowds being busy ,walking along wid the cool breeze gossiping!!! about the lovely evenings bringing up more surprises ahead. 

wow!! winters are awesome

0 Comments: